Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sorry for the Gap :)

Yea, I let the blog slide for a couple weeks.  I hit a manic session at work and was still trying to fit studying in.  I'm going to cut back to Tuesdays&Thursdays and keep the posts shorter.


Just started kicking up the dust around here for the Indianapolis Mini-Con.  It's our way to survive until GenCon rolls back around.  My main duty is a private math trade.  I run it just on Google Docs with a shared spreadsheet.  It's easier than a BGG list in some ways, but I sure do miss JeffyJeff's OLWLG.

I also want to give a shout out to http://tastyminstrelgames.com/ for quickly coming through in support of the Con when I asked them.  They join a long list of great sponsors that make it an event to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave. Your mamma could read this.