Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mini Con Tomorrow

Woohoo! I get to game for 3 days straight.  I've got a lot of catching up to do.

So what will I bring along?  Most a bunch of 40-60 minute "Super Fillers"

Alea Iacta Est - I don't think anyone else has a copy.  And I even pimped mine out.

Homesteaders - Really want to get this played with more than 2 players.

Chaos in the Old World - My last unplayed game dang it.

Factory Fun - A hard to find one, but a good one.

Himalaya - With the 6 player expansion of course.

Witch's Brew  - Not my favorite, but plenty of people love it and I have the 6 player cards now.

UpTown - Works great in a convention setting.


What do I want to play that other people will have?

Metropolys - I really dig this game.

Piece o' Cake - Wrong name, but great filler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave. Your mamma could read this.