Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Augmenting Alea Iacta Est

So I finally ordered some new games.  (Basically I waited until my gaming budget was out of the hole.)

And of them, my fav has been Alea Iacta Est (AIE).  Probably not surprising given how much I loved Ra: The Dice game and Roll through the ages.

Anyway, there were a couple glitches with AIE.  Some of the bonus tiles needed english reminder text and I wanted a nice player aid for the game.  So, I've spend some time putting that together.

The bonus tiles I've just taped printed text too, but I think they look nice:

And as for the player aid, BGG is still awaiting approval for that.  You can check out an alpha version over here:


I've found that file uploads don't get a ton of love on the 'geek.  Which is sad, because they are some of my favorite parts.  I do need to go back and revisit a few of my files.  Such as:

Make all the changes to the Brass rules I promised.

Finish off the Uruk aid and upload it.

Yadda yadda yadda...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave. Your mamma could read this.