Monday, July 5, 2010

Vacation Season

It's smack dab in the middle of Vacation season.

I hiked around the Smokey Mountains last week.  Still did a little game playing, but mostly just collapsed after a long day of walking.

In particular though, I did get another go around with Brass.  Ya know what?  I still like that game by golly.  I know they've recently released Age of Industry, but it just doesn't sound as appealing.  It seems to take just as long and focuses more on short term planning than long term planning.  Bleh to that.


At the end of next week I'm off to Kittyhawk North Carolina.  No oil spill for me.  I'm heading there with boardgaming buddies, so I'm sure tons of games will get played.  The tough choice will be what couple games to bring on the plane with me.  I'm thinking Brass will make the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave. Your mamma could read this.