Thursday, May 27, 2010

Against my Better Judgement

I never listen to myself eh?  Well at least I'm still sticking to the budget.

I bought and played a few games recently.  Here's some simple thoughts:

Bunny Bunny Moose Moose - As others have said... it just doesn't work.  There's all of 2 times a year you could play this.  The last day of a game convention.  Then you'd have gamers that care enough to follow the confusing ass rules.  But they'd be tired enough to be loopy to enjoy it.  It just isn't going to work in any other environment.

Vasco da Gama - It's okay.  Sequencing your actions is fun.  The limited way to score points just isn't.  I was hoping the logistics made up for it.  They just don't really in a 2-player game.  I still should try it with 4 players to see how the tighter board works out for me.


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave. Your mamma could read this.