Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Newly Eligible

So I've been trying hard to stick to the "don't buy games that aren't 12 months old" bit.  And I've actually been doing pretty fair.  The only game I bought in December was Chinatown.  That game is over 10 years old, so I think I've been doing pretty good.

I also think I owe someone money for Industrial Waste, but again, it's almost 10 years old.

But there are a few more I need to research more and read the rules for:

You're Bluffing has always appealed to me.  However, it appears similar to Bohnanza, in that it is great fun, but always seems to go on just a little bit too long.

Municipium is an often passed over recent Knizia release.  I've had plenty of chances to play it but just haven't taken the time to try it.  Somehow the rules just seem a little more daunting than they should be.  Still, it's getting played by people on the 'geek.  Which is actually more than I can say for a couple of the others from above.


Hopefully tomorrow I'll return to my review anatomy series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave. Your mamma could read this.